At Safari Pet Resort, we’re committed to maintaining the SAFEST ENVIRONMENT for an energetic, healthy, safe, and clean ADVENTURE:
- Required Vaccination Guidelines for all pet guests, including a 6-month Bordetella vaccination to further reduce the occurrence of this airborne illness.
- Daily 5-Point Wellness Checks, visual & physical inspections of each pet multiple times throughout each day.
- Socialization Guidelines must be met for every pet entering each play group each day to ensure a fun and safe play time for all.
- Pet Safety & Animal CPR Training courses required for all animal care staff throughout the year.
- Pet-Friendly Cleaning Products & Disinfectants utilized on all surfaces.
- Room Dehumidifiers & Ionizing Air Scrubbers employed throughout facility to reduce moisture & kill airborne viruses.
- Air Filters changed on a bi-weekly schedule.
- Electronically Timed Exhaust Fans cycle fresh, clean air throughout facility several times each day.
- Fogging Conducted Monthly to eliminate airborne viruses.
- Our Healthy Pet Program, available to every pet guest, is in place for your peace of mind. For more details, see a Safari Receptionist.