Safety During COVID-19
COVID-19 Safety Commitment
We’re not only committed to your pet’s safety and happiness — we’re committed to doing our part to keep our community safe too. And that means ensuring a healthy environment for you and our staff. These are some of the ways we are doing just that:
- Face coverings are required inside our facility. (Masks are optional for fully vaccinated people.)
- Curbside service is available at your vehicle by request — just call when you get here!
- Our Adventure Bus Pet Pick-up & Delivery service is available Monday – Friday, starting at $15.
- Increased cleaning, sanitizing processes throughout facility with pet-safe products that effectively kill the coronavirus, as well as other viruses. This includes sanitizing frequently touched surfaces, added hand sanitizer dispensers, scheduled fogging to cleanse air and surfaces, and much more.
- Face masks required for all Safari Staff, unless fully vaccinated.
Read more about our on-going commitment to keeping you and your furry family members healthy and safe at Safari Pet Resort! And thank you for going on Safari!