Safety During COVID-19
COVID-19 Safety Commitment
We’re not only committed to your pet’s safety and happiness — we’re committed to doing our part to keep our community safe too. And that means ensuring a healthy environment for you and our staff. These are some of the ways we are doing just that:
- Face coverings/masks are required inside our facility.
- Curbside service is available at your vehicle — just call when you get here!
- Our Adventure Bus Pet Pick-up & Delivery service is available Monday – Friday, starting at $15.
- Increased cleaning, sanitizing processes throughout facility with pet-safe products that effectively kill the coronavirus, as well as other viruses. This includes sanitizing frequently touched surfaces, added hand sanitizer dispensers, scheduled fogging to cleanse air and surfaces, and much more.
- Face masks required for all Safari Staff.
- Personal pet belongings cannot be accepted until further notice to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus into our facility or your home. Pet food will be accepted. (Please note, comfy bedding is provided. Toys and treats are available for purchase in the Safari Lobby.)
Read more about our on-going commitment to keeping you and your furry family members healthy and safe at Safari Pet Resort! And thank you for going on Safari!